Sunday, September 19, 2010

Stockton upset with his Daddy.

Stockton is a quick thinker. Here is what happened today.

Austin- Stockton, I am going to tell Santa Clause to not bring you anything this year. You are being a really big pill. 

Stockton- No you are not Daddy. I'm going to tell Santa Clause to not bring you anything cause you have been really bad. 

Austin- That's good son because Daddy doesn't want anything from Santa Clause. 

Stockton- (Now he is real serious and is not whining.) "Daddy What is your most favorite thing." (I know where he is going with this). 

Austin- So I tell him, Why Stockton you are my most favorite thing. 

Stockton- Well, Daddy, I was going to give you an identical (where did he learn the word identical) robot of me for Christmas to be your servant but now because of the way you are acting I am no longer going to give you that robot. 

Oh my little Stockton. He is such a crack up. I love him so much. Dang too because I really needed that little robot for Christmas. I guess I'll have to be a little better from here on out. LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment